Sunday, June 21, 2009

Report 2 From Green Project - The Father

Since I started to learn flower arrangement, I haven't had any satisfied Father's Day arrangement. The week after Mother's Day, I made an arrangement using palm leaves and rhododendron from office yard (this is the very first time I used rhododendron), looked at the finished arrangement, I thought that I finally got the one I am happy about. I named it "The Father".

Everyone has his or her own father image. When you look at this flower arrangement, does it match the father image in your mind?

Enjoy and Happy Monday.

In Friendship through Flowers,
Yirou.


Being Green: http://yirou-blog.blogspot.com/2009/04/being-green.html
Report 1 from Green Project: http://yirou-blog.blogspot.com/2009/05/report-1-from-green-project-at-fund.html


点击这里看本文的中文版

2 comments:

Bee Lee said...

I love this arrangement, it's so perfect !!! Thanks for sharing :-) I shall be back from time to time to look at this arrangement :-)

Kelly Erin O'Brien said...

This is a lovely arrangement!